"This illness is to fatigue,
what a match is to a nuclear bomb.
It's an absurd mischaracterization!"
~Laura Hillenbrand

Pages

December 15, 2008

Zazzle - my newest adventure

My newest pastime, when I'm not painting or jewelry making - is creating fun items printed with my original artwork on Zazzle! I really prefer it to CafePress and have even created a 2009 Calendar! Come check out my shop there... rate a few items... leave me a message!

And I'm just getting started... adding new items every day. Have a request??? Let me know!




create & buy custom products at Zazzle

2 comments:

  1. Melanie,
    These are all lovely...I really think my favorite is the three daisies mousepad! ;) I bet that surprised you! Oh, and I love the totebag. It's neat that you can choose/personalize it a bit too. I am thrilled that you are doing so much with your art and think it's wonderful. Love, Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually Em... I am surprised! I thought you'd like the butterfly mug!!! :-)

    Luv ya!!!

    ReplyDelete