"This illness is to fatigue,
what a match is to a nuclear bomb.
It's an absurd mischaracterization!"
~Laura Hillenbrand

Pages

December 17, 2008

I am deeply honored!!!


Today, a fellow member of VAST (Visual Arts Street Team) - one of my online art groups, featured me on her blog titled "What Shoes I Wear".

It's a wonderful blog and I always enjoy reading her posts and interviews. With an artists creativity, she interviews other artists and features a few of their art pieces, a picture of the shoes that represent them and a full length interview!

Please come read and comment on this blog that has just featured an interview with me!

http://www.whatshoesiwear.blogspot.com/

And thank you Janyce!

1 comment:

  1. You are very welcome. It was and is such an honor and delight to have this opportunity to get to know you better. Thank YOU for your generosity and creative spirit!--Cheers!--Janyce

    ReplyDelete