"This illness is to fatigue,
what a match is to a nuclear bomb.
It's an absurd mischaracterization!"
~Laura Hillenbrand

Pages

September 16, 2008

What would you like to know about me?

Leave a message with a question and I will answer as many as I can!

"What would you like to know about me?"

Ask away!


(c) M Pruitt 2006

To begin with, I'll share with you one of my favorite poems (but it's not my favorite of favorites so if you want to know that.. you'll have to ask):


The Road Not Taken

TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.


~Robert Frost

5 comments:

  1. I have 2! :)

    1) What artists inspire you the most?

    2) What are your top 5 favorite Bible verses, and why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'd like to know, what is your favorite holiday, and why? :) I'm still praying for you, and we've been praying for Bill's mom, too. <3 Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much qavah and Linda! I'm so excited to get started answering questions.

    I'll be answering them one at a time on a daily basis. Your questions have made me very excited to write! Watch for the first one this afternoon!

    :-)
    ~Melanie

    PS: Everyone! You can continue to add questions!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, I'll have to think about this one. But honestly, I am so laughing, b/c I have thought about doing this on my blog for ages now and you totally are going to think I'm copying you if I do it now! I haven't had the guts to do it b/c I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to keep up with answering! LOL. I finally have a computer back, so I am trying to read a little bit and catch up a bit on everyone! It's going to take a while. I am sending you so much love and good thougths and continue to even though I have not been able to write. Much love, Em

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hee hee.. Em... Great minds think alike. Now if I can get to answering the first couple questions... but I hope more people will leave a question for me!!!!

    And BTW - you can copy me anytime you like (((HUG)))

    ~Melanie

    ReplyDelete