"This illness is to fatigue,
what a match is to a nuclear bomb.
It's an absurd mischaracterization!"
~Laura Hillenbrand

Pages

April 7, 2008

Another week

(c) M Pruitt 2008
Cottage Garden Botanical ACEO's
for sale on Etsy


What did I "do" this week? Well... here's a little run down

~Felt crummy: sometimes kinda crummy sometime really crummy
~Painted a few ACEO's
~Made a 2 bracelets
~Sold 4 ACEO's
~took a nap everyday
~Got one shower
~spent a lot of time online with new friends I'm making on Ning
~got some music of I-tunes (my b-day gift from Chris)
~went to a doctors appointment for a regular check-up
~prayed a LOT for many friends going through tough times.

Oh... and I just ate a warm chocolate chip cookie that Ellen made!

Ellen's been cooking dinner every night during Spring Break! But tomorrow she heads back to Ballet. Thank you Ellen!!!

If I have a little more energy, I'll try to post again later this week with something more interesting... but it's important to me that I at least keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment