"This illness is to fatigue,
what a match is to a nuclear bomb.
It's an absurd mischaracterization!"
~Laura Hillenbrand

Pages

September 24, 2015

Koloa Landing



YES! This is ME! I won this trip last December! And the trip is planned for this fall!

People ask me, "How did you win that?" Well, my days are very slow, and I need quiet easy activities. Since I have felt so much better when in Hawaii, something many of us know as the "Location Effect", I started looking for trips to Hawaii to enter! I came across this one, and you could enter every day and get an extra entry for tweeting. So I did.

On Black Friday, I thought, "I should go check that contest page at Koloa Landing". I couldn't believe my eyes!! In fact, until they emailed me, I only half believed it was really me!

Koloa Landing is in Poipu, Kauai. The pictures look beautiful! I can't wait to take my own pictures and share them with you. I'm sure they will treat us very well!

Whenever we travel to Hawaii, it is super low budget. No swimming pool, no resorts. We find the cheapest rental and cook all our own food. So a resort is going to be a REAL treat!!

Watch for pictures coming in the next couple months! For now, you can visit their website if you'd like to see it! Click here: Koloa Landing

No comments:

Post a Comment