"This illness is to fatigue,
what a match is to a nuclear bomb.
It's an absurd mischaracterization!"
~Laura Hillenbrand

Pages

September 14, 2015

Find a Way Through


"Acceptance doesn't mean resignation; it means understanding that something is what it is and there's got to be a way through it" ~Michael J. Fox

Loss... Grief... Accomodate... Acceptance... Embrace..

It's a continual cycle with this illness. It takes continual effort to work through the grief and get to a place where I can adjust and embrace. And then before I know it, I'm back at the beginning.

Loss... Grief... Accomodate... Acceptance... Embrace...

The number of days I can paint has greatly reduced in the last year. I've recently discovered how much I enjoy Instagram, and editing my photographs. The picture above is one of my edits. I've only just begun learning and I'm trying to win an ipad so I can do even more with my photos (there are lots of companies that host contests with ipads as the prize). It's all a part of choosing to accommodate to my losses, accept them and find a way through them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment