"This illness is to fatigue,
what a match is to a nuclear bomb.
It's an absurd mischaracterization!"
~Laura Hillenbrand

Pages

March 11, 2008

This is All I can Say Right Now

Lord I'm tired
So tired from walking
And Lord I'm so alone
And Lord the dark
Is creeping in
Is Creeping up
To swallow me
I think I'll stop 'n
Rest here a while

And this is all I can say right now
And this is all that I can give
And this is all I can say right now
And this is all that I can give,
that's my Everything.


Lord did You see me cry'n?
Oh and did You hear me call Your name?
And wasn't it You I gave my heart to?
I wish You'd remember
Where you set it down

And this is all, this is all that I can say right now,
I know it's not much.
But this is all that I can give,
Yeah that's my Everything.
This all I can say right now, right now,
I know it's not much
But this is all that I can give
Yeah that's my Everything.

I didn't notice You were standing here
I didn't know that
That was You holding me
I didn't notice You were cry'n too
I didn't know that
That was You washing my feet

And this is all, this all that I can say right now!
Oh I know it's not much.
This is all that I can give
Yeah that's my everything.
This is all say right now,
I know it's not much, not much
Oh this is all that I can give
Yeah that's my EVERYTHING
Yeah that's my EVERYTHING
yeah that's my everything
everything!

(c) David Crowder

No comments:

Post a Comment