"This illness is to fatigue,
what a match is to a nuclear bomb.
It's an absurd mischaracterization!"
~Laura Hillenbrand

Pages

July 28, 2008

2 year ETSY Anniversary!!!

(C) M Pruitt 2008
Digital Art ACEO available on Etsy!


Today is my two year anniversary of selling on ETSY!!!!

As a special celebration I have a special offer!

Right now I'm at 69 sales, so Sale #70 gets:

10% OFF their sale + FREE SHIPPING on their whole order!!!
*** this includes all sale items... so you can get an extra 10% if you purchase a sale item***

AND... for the rest of the day, every sale that is an even number (72,74,76 etc) gets FREE SHIPPING on their whole order too!!!!!

This will last all day long today - July 28 - until Midnight PACIFIC TIME!

So come shopping and enjoy some great savings on me! And while you're at it - sign in at Etsy and click this link to leave a message on my promotions thread!!!! CLICK HERE

WHOOO HOOOO!!!!
click here for my store

No comments:

Post a Comment