"This illness is to fatigue,
what a match is to a nuclear bomb.
It's an absurd mischaracterization!"
~Laura Hillenbrand

Pages

February 14, 2008

And the Winner Is........

Drum roll please.........



Bettina!!!
also known as "Fairywebmother"

Bettina, contact me through my website contact form and give me your address. When your art is mailed out I will post a picture here for everyone to see what you have won! CONGRATULATIONS!

Thank you to all of you who entered my contest and visited my website! I hope it was user friendly and that you will bookmark it and visit often!

I will no longer have a store at eBay. I may occasionally offer auctions there, but you will always find my latest artwork on my website!

You can also find most of my artwork on Etsy and next week, I will be announcing the opening of a new auction site dedicated completely to arts and crafts.



No comments:

Post a Comment