"This illness is to fatigue,
what a match is to a nuclear bomb.
It's an absurd mischaracterization!"
~Laura Hillenbrand

Pages

November 5, 2007

Last Minute Prayer Requests

I awoke at 6 AM this morning - with stomach cramps, nausea, shivers, shakes, heart pounding, sweats and chills. It was awful.

My Sweetie prayed with me and a dear friend was led to pray for me even before she knew how badly I was feeling.

All has calmed down now. As I write, it is late afternoon. I was able to get a badly needed shower, and am almost completely packed.

However, I would greatly appreciate your prayers. My stomach has not allowed me to eat much today, though I am fully hydrated. I really need some good sleep tonight and I sure hope that I don't expereince another episode like that - at least until I'm settled in at Vanderbilt.

Please pray for our travel (Bill and I) and for our health. Pray for my endurance.

And as a final wave goodbye... let me give you a view of my newest felted ACEO. It is titled Leaves and is up for auction on eBay. There is a bid on it so it will be selling in a couple days!



























Thank you for your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. You are in our thoughts and prayers. I hope your traveling on Tuesday went well and that you are getting settled in at Vanderbilt. I love you and am praying for you!

    ReplyDelete