"This illness is to fatigue,
what a match is to a nuclear bomb.
It's an absurd mischaracterization!"
~Laura Hillenbrand

Pages

April 5, 2007

WELCOME!

This is the begining of my new personal blog. I am on a journey - as we all are... but mine now includes dysautonomia and quite a few changes in my life.

I hope to share some of my ponderings, thoughts, scriptural encouragement, struggles and prayer requests. I hope you will leave me lots of messages and responses!!!

If you'd like to know more about some the general problems that come with dysautonomia, you can click on the link to the left for DINET. But remember these are are generalities. It's unique and different for each of us with this illness. In fact, it is probably a lot of different illnesses!

I'll share more in the coming days about what life is like for me. But to begin with on this first post... I wanted to share the most current thing in my life - making YouTube art videos!

I've been having a lot of fun working with Chris my son in creating these videos. He writes and records the music and I make a video of my art to go with the music!

Here is our latest video... it is a very calming and relaxing video of my watercolor seascapes and sunsets!




Well, I hope you enjoyed that! My goal for my life - that I continue to try to stay focused on - is to Love God... and to Love Others. These paintings are all love offerings to God... painted as a part of my time of worship. I hope as you watched the video, the music and the paintings ministered to your heart!

~Melanie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melanie,
    I'll be keeping you in prayer. May God bless and keep you as you share your wonderful misitry with others. You are such an inspiration.
    Blessings,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete